The Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology’s Founders Board is currently comprised of members of the Simms/Mann Family Foundation and Leadership at UCLA. This board makes significant visionary and financial contributions to further the mission of the Center and produces significant positive impact on the care of patients with cancer and their families at the Center as well as developing the next generation of integrative health providers.
Goals of the Founders Board
- To set the strategic direction of the Center, provide leadership and guidance on long term operational, financial and programmatic sustainability of the Center.
- To raise awareness in the community of the Simms/Mann-UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology as a national model for providing integrative patient care for individuals and families touched by cancer.
- To support the free psychosocial and educational programs offered by the Center through a significant contribution.
- To support the mission of training the next generation of integrative health providers.
- To maintain transparency about the accomplishments of the Center.
- Three meetings per year as needed.
- Board service for a five-year term (renewable).
Please contact Aly Shoji, Director of Development, (310) 267-1826, or Anne Coscarelli, PhD, Founding Director, Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology, (310) 794-6644 for information on the Founders Board.