The newsletter has always had a column, “From the Director” written by the Center’s Director, Anne Coscarelli, Ph.D. These articles cover a range of topics. Some are opinion based while others summarize an area of research on topics related to coping with cancer. Many of the articles provide practical advice.
- Creating an Alliance with your Physicians and Medical Team
- Dos and Don’ts When Someone You Know Tells You “I Have Cancer”
- Speaking the Unthinkable: Understanding and Making Choices
- Hospice Information
- Young Adults with Cancer: An Overview
- Caregiving: to the Patient – to the Caregiver
- My friend or loved one has cancer… What should I say? What should I do?
- Change and Loss in the Seasons of Life
- Y2K; A Time for Reflection and Connection
- Becoming an Informed Consumer
- Groups: Who Needs Them!?
- Medical Research and Clinical Trials: Unique Opportunities for Giving and Hope
- What is your Fun Quotient?
- Giving and Receiving in the Cancer Experience
- Resuming Sexual Relationships After Cancer