Below you will find our 2012 Insight Into Cancer lectures.
- “Chemo Brain” — Cognitive Changes after Cancer: “I can’t find my….” | Presented by Patricia Ganz, MD on January 10, 2012
- Cancer and the Internet: Making the Most of the Web | Presented by Annette Stanton, PhD and Elizabeth Thompson, MA on February 07, 2012
- Environmental Exposures and Cancer | Presented by Gina Solomon, MD, MPH on March 13, 2012
- The Meaning of Healing and the Healing of Meaning after Cancer | Presented by Rabbi Ed Feinstein on April 17, 2012
- Get Up and Go for Cancer Wellness: Exercise and Nutrition Choices | Presented by Mary Hardy, MD on May 08, 2012
- Breast Cancer Treatment 2012: Surgical & Medical Perspectives in Diagnosis, Treatment and Recurrence Prevention | Presented by Raquel Prati, MD and Olga Olevsky, MD on June 12, 2012
- Surveillance vs. Treatment for Prostate Cancer | Presented by Leonard S. Marks, MD. on July 10, 2012
- Making Sense of Nutrition and Supplements in Cancer | Presented by Karen Duvall, MD and Mary Hardy, MD on August 14, 2012
- Lung Cancer 2012: Traditional and Novel Approaches | Presented by Edward Garon, MD on September 11, 2012
- Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) and Cancer: Treatment and Survivorship | Presented by Jacqueline Casillas, MD, Herbert Eradat, MD, Kauser Ahmed, PhD and Thomas J. Pier, LCSW on October 09, 2012
- Pancreatic Cancer 2012: Surgical & Medical Treatment | Presented by Timothy R. Donahue, Zev Wainberg on November 13, 2012
- Cancer-Related Employment and Insurance Issues: What all Patients and Caregivers Need to Know | Presented by Jen Flory Esq.
on December 04, 2012