Insights Into Cancer 2019
Presented by Julienne Bower, PhD on January 8, 2019.
Presented by Sunita Puri, MD on May 14, 2019
Presented by Herbert Eradat, MD on August 13, 2019
Insights Into Cancer 2018
Presented by Steve Cole, PhD on March 13, 2018.
Presented by Aaron Lisberg, MD and Percy Lee, MD on November 13, 2018.
Insights Into Cancer 2017
Presented by John A. Glaspy, MD, MPH on January 15, 2017.
Presented by J. Randolph Hecht, MD on July 11, 2017.
Presented by Arun Singh, MD on August 8, 2017.
Presented by Rena Callahan, MD on November 7, 2017.
Insights Into Cancer 2016
Presented by Phioanh (Leia) Nghiemphu, MD on January 12, 2016.
Presented by Frances Ente, DPT, CLT and Termeh Toufanian, OPT, CLT on May 10, 2016.
Presented by Timothy R. Donahue, MD and Zev Wainberg, MD on July 12, 2016.
Presented by Sven de Vos, MD, PhD on August 9, 2016.
Presented by Sara Hurvitz, MD on October 18, 2016.
Presented by Robert Chin, MD, PhD; Abie Mendelsohn, MD, FACS; Deborah Jean Lee Wong, MD; and Carolyn Katzin, MS, CNS on November 11, 2016.
Insights Into Cancer 2015
- Medicinal Marijuana and Cancer: An Expert Panel | Presented by Thomas Strouse, MD; Garth Terry, MD, PhD; Mark Kleiman, PhD on January 13, 2015
- Stress and Cancer: Myths, Evidence | Presented by Steve Cole, PhD on February 10, 2015
- Breast Cancer: 2015 | Presented by John Glaspy, MD on March 10, 2015
- Prostate Cancer | Presented by Robert Reiter, MD on April 21, 2015
- Know Your Options for Advanced Care Planning | Presented by Neil Wenger, MD and Shawn Kravich, Esq on May 12, 2015
- Genes and Cancer: Truths and Myths | Presented by Bartosz Chmielowski, MD on June 09, 2015
- Colorectal Cancer: Recent Advances in Detection and Treatment | Presented by Zev Wainberg, MD on July 14, 2015
- Novel Therapies in Cancer Treatment – Myths and Facts about Clinical Trials | Presented by Lee Rosen, MD on August 11, 2015
- Complementary Therapies for Cancer Patients | Presented by Lisa Kring, LCSW; Eileen Zegar, LAC, Dipl O.M.; Sibel Kantarci, PhD; and Michael Sieverts on September 29, 2015
- Nutrition and Cancer | Presented by Carolyn Katzin, MS, CNS, MNT on October 13, 2015
- What Cancer Can’t Touch | Presented by Rabbi Ed Feinstein on November 14, 2015
- Advancements in Lung Cancer | Presented by Edward Garon, MD on December 05, 2015
Insights Into Cancer 2014
- Sexual Health Considerations for the Cancer Patient and Their Partners | Presented by Michael Krychman, MD on January 14, 2014
- New Directions in Lung Cancer Care | Presented by Jonathan Goldman, MD on February 11, 2014
- How to Become a Take-Charge Patient through Cancer | Presented by Martine Ehrenclou, MA on March 11, 2014
- Nutrition and Cancer – Wellness and the Immune System | Presented by Carolyn Katzin, MS, CNS, and Robert Schiestl, Ph.D. on April 08, 2014
- That’s My Story and I’m Sticking to It: Making Sense of the Cancer Journey | Presented by Jeff Tirengel, PsyD, MPH on May 13, 2014
- Prostate Cancer: Controversies and Opportunities | Presented by Matthew Rettig, MD on June 10, 2014
- You Can Heal Your Heart After Cancer | Presented by David Kessler, MA on July 15, 2014
- Lymphoma Treatment in 2014 | Presented by Sarah Larson, MD on August 12, 2014
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Past, Present, and Future | Presented by Rena Callahan, MD on September 09, 2014
- Countering Chemo Brain | Presented by Linda M. Ercoli, PhD on October 14, 2014
- Cancer: “It Could Be Worse”— A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme? | Presented by Michael Eselun, Chaplain on November 18, 2014
- Cardiovascular Health After Cancer | Presented by Eric Yang, MD on December 02, 2014
Insights Into Cancer 2013
- Personalized Medicine and Cancer Treatments | Presented by F. Charles Brunicardi, MD on January 15, 2013
- Early Breast Cancer: Evolving Strategies in Multidisciplinary and Personalized Care | Presented by Nova Foster MD, Sara Hurvitz, MD, Susan McCloskey, MD, MSHS, Anne C Hoyt, MD, Nicole Dawson, MD, and Charles Tseng, MD, on February 12, 2013
- Nutrition and Cancer: An Integrative Approach to Shape one’s Internal Landscape and Optimize Health | Presented by Lise Alschuler, ND FABNO and Karolyn Gazella with Mary Hardy, MD, Moderator on March 12, 2013
- Parenthood after Cancer: Fertility Options from Diagnosis to Survivorship | Presented by John Kuo, MD, PhD and Alice Crisci on April 09, 2013
- PET/CT Cancer Imaging: Cancers Eat a lot of Sugar | Presented by Johannes Czernin, MD on May 14, 2013
- Living and Thriving in Not-Knowing: Zen Buddhism and Cancer | Presented by Rev. Wendy Egyoku Nakao on June 11, 2013
- Melanoma 2013: Update on Anti-Cancer Therapies | Presented by John A. Glaspy, MD, MPH on July 09, 2013
- Maintaining a Healthy Immune System Through Cancer Treatment and Beyond | Presented by Carolyn Katzin, MS, CNS on August 13, 2013
- Sleep Disturbance and Fatigue in Cancer Survivorship | Presented by Michael Irwin, MD and Julienne Bower, PhD on September 10, 2013
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its Impact on Cancer Patients and Survivors | Presented by Shawn Kravich on September 28, 2013
- Cancer and LGBT Patients and Families | Presented by Allison L. Diamant MD. and Thomas J. Pier, MSW, LCSW on October 08, 2013
- Sarcomas: Treating Rare Cancers with Targeted Therapy | Presented by Arun Singh, MD on November 19, 2013
- Prostate & Other Male Cancers: Impact on Erectile Function & Quality of Life | Presented by Jonathan Bergman, MD on December 10, 2013
Insights Into Cancer 2012
- “Chemo Brain” — Cognitive Changes after Cancer: “I can’t find my….” | Presented by Patricia Ganz, MD on January 10, 2012
- Cancer and the Internet: Making the Most of the Web | Presented by Annette Stanton, PhD and Elizabeth Thompson, MA on February 07, 2012
- Environmental Exposures and Cancer | Presented by Gina Solomon, MD, MPH on March 13, 2012
- The Meaning of Healing and the Healing of Meaning after Cancer | Presented by Rabbi Ed Feinstein on April 17, 2012
- Get Up and Go for Cancer Wellness: Exercise and Nutrition Choices | Presented by Mary Hardy, MD on May 08, 2012
- Breast Cancer Treatment 2012: Surgical & Medical Perspectives in Diagnosis, Treatment and Recurrence Prevention | Presented by Raquel Prati, MD and Olga Olevsky, MD on June 12, 2012
- Surveillance vs. Treatment for Prostate Cancer | Presented by Leonard S. Marks, MD. on July 10, 2012
- Making Sense of Nutrition and Supplements in Cancer | Presented by Karen Duvall, MD and Mary Hardy, MD on August 14, 2012
- Lung Cancer 2012: Traditional and Novel Approaches | Presented by Edward Garon, MD on September 11, 2012
- Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) and Cancer: Treatment and Survivorship | Presented by Jacqueline Casillas, MD, Herbert Eradat, MD, Kauser Ahmed, PhD and Thomas J. Pier, LCSW on October 09, 2012
- Pancreatic Cancer 2012: Surgical & Medical Treatment | Presented by Timothy R. Donahue, Zev Wainberg on November 13, 2012
- Cancer-Related Employment and Insurance Issues: What all Patients and Caregivers Need to Know | Presented by Jen Flory Esq.
on December 04, 2012
Insights Into Cancer 2011
- Reclaiming Sexuality: A Roadmap for Survivors and Partners | Presented by Beth Leedham, PhD on January 18, 2011
- Chinese Medicine as a Support System In Care of the Cancer Patient | Presented by Lucy Postolov, LAc on March 08, 2011
- Skin Cancer: Prevention Strategies, Early Recognition, and Treatment | Presented by Teresa Soriano, MD on April 12, 2011
- Evolving Insights into the Rational Treatment of Breast Cancer 2011 | Presented by Sara Hurvitz, MD on May 10, 2011
- Bladder Cancer 2011: The Surgeon’s and Medical Oncologist’s Perspective | Presented by Mark S. Litwin, MD, MPH and Steven G. Wong, MD on June 14, 2011
- Colorectal Cancer 2011: Updates in the Biology and Treatment | Presented by Zev Wainberg, MD on July 12, 2011
- Cancer and the Importance of Vitamin D | Presented by Mary L. Hardy, MD on August 09, 2011
- Symptom Management During Cancer Treatment: 2011 | Presented by Thomas Strouse, MD on September 13, 2011
- Riding the Cancer Wave—Spiritually Speaking | Presented by Michael Eselun, Chaplain on October 11, 2011
- Lung Cancer Progress: 2011 | Presented by Edward Garon, MD on November 15, 2011
- Prostate Cancer: What Happens Next? | Presented by Steven G. Wong, MD on December 06, 2011
Insights Into Cancer 2010 and Older
- Update 2010: Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia | Presented by Lauren Pinter-Brown, MD on December 14, 2010
- Skin Changes and Cancer Treatments: Tips for Healthy Skin and Hair | Presented by Jenny Kim, MD and Carolyn Goh, MD on September 14, 2010
- Complementary Medicine in Cancer: A Panel of East-West, Manipulative Therapies and Herbalism | Panelists: Ka Kit Hui, MD; Keith Henry, BS, DC; Amanda McQuade Crawford, BA, MNIMH | Moderated by Mary Hardy on August 10, 2010
- Recent Treatment Advances in Radiation Oncology | Presented by Percy Lee, MD on July 13, 2010
- Confessions of a Cancer Husband: The Things Guys Get Wrong — And What They Should Do Instead | Presented by Marc Silver on May 11, 2010
- Best Practices in Surgery and Reconstruction for Breast Cancer | Presented by Amer Karam, MD and Joan E. Lipa , MD on February 09, 2010
- ANTICANCER: A New Way of Life | Presented by David Servan-Schreiber MD, PhD on January 15, 2010
- Introduction to Mindfulness for Patients with Cancer and their Caregivers | Presented by Susan Smalley, PhD on October 13, 2009
- Can Natural Nutrients Prevent Cancer and Its Recurrence? Tame the Volcano of Inflammation with Phytonutrients | Presented by Zhaoping Li, MD, PhD on June 09, 2009
- Optimizing Wellness from Cancer Diagnosis through Survivorship: A Discussion with an Oncologist and Integrative Medicine Physician | Presented by John Barstis, MD and Mary Hardy, MD on May 12, 2009
- Finding the Courage to Keep Living after a Cancer Diagnosis | Presented by Rabbi Edward Feinstein on March 10, 2009
- Cardiovascular Health after Cancer: Challenges and Strategies | Presented by Barbara Natterson, MD on February 10, 2009
- New Discoveries in Nutrition and Prostate Cancer | Presented by William Aronson, MD on November 18, 2008
- Melanoma of the Skin and Eye: Treatment Strategies for Local and Widespread Disease | Presented by Antoni Ribas, MD and Tara Alexander Young, MD, PhD on October 07, 2008
- Insomnia and Cancer: Causes and Treatments throughout the Continuum | Presented by Sarosh Motivala, PhD on September 09, 2008
- Stem Cells and Cancer: New Frontiers | Presented by Hanna Mikkola, MD, PhD on July 15, 2008
- Update on the Genetics Revolution and Implications for Personalized Medicine in Cancer | Presented by Patricia Ganz, MD and Joyce Seldon, MS, CGC on June 10, 2008
- Eating and Walking Your Way to Wellness as a Cancer Survivor | Presented by William J. McCarthy, PhD on May 13, 2008
- The Mind/Body Connection: A Sixth Vital Sign in Patients with Cancer | Presented by Michael Irwin, MD on January 15, 2008
- Herbal and Natural Compounds in Cancer Therapy | Presented by Richard Pietras, MD, PhD on November 13, 2007
- UCLA-LIVESTRONG Cancer Survivorship Center of Excellence: Update for Survivors of Childhood and Adult Cancers | Presented by Patricia Ganz, MD and Jacqueline Casillas, MD on May 08, 2007
- Cancer Vaccines and Cellular Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Cancer | Presented by Antoni Ribas, MD on February 06, 2007
- Stepping Out of Cancer’s Darkness | Presented by Rabbi Edward Feinstein on April 04, 2006
- Choosing Wisely: Herbs & Dietary Supplements During Cancer Care | Presented by Mary L. Hardy, MD on March 07, 2006
- Genetics | Presented by Patricia Ganz, MD on February 08, 2005
- How to Survive a Cancer Diagnosis: Practical Strategies to Improve Care | Presented by Paul M. Zeltzer, MD on June 08, 2004
- Healing and the Mind: Emotions and the Immune System | Presented by Margaret Kemeny, PhD on April 04, 2000
- Cancer and the Search for Meaning | Presented by Jean Shinoda Bolen, MD on April 21, 1998
- How to Become a Healthy Survivor | Presented by Wendy Harpham, MD on February 11, 1997