Integrative Oncology Nutrition Services Update
Our integrative oncology nutrition services are currently on pause while we reassess the program and hire new team members. We look forward to sharing updates and resuming this important program as soon as we are able. Below are listed other resources within the community for your nutritional needs. Thank you for your patience and please sign up for our mailing list to be notified about all program updates.
Community Nutrition Resources
- Simms/Mann website for free videos featuring Carolyn Katzin
- Sharsharet in the kitchen (for breast and ovarian patients
- Nutrition Counseling (FREE) | WESpark offers bilingual individual, one-hour sessions with Susan J. Speer, MS, RD, FADA, CSO, a certified nutritionist specializing in cancer nutrition.
- Mondays and Thursdays | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- St. John’s Regional Cancer Center | 1700 N. Rose Ave., Ste. 380
- Please call (844) 229-8378 for more information
- Los Robles Outpatient Oncology Nutrition Clinic Resource Sheet