Meet with a registered dietitian to review nutritional guidance around managing cancer treatment side effects, weight-related concerns associated with cancer treatment, eating well for cancer survivors and cancer prevention.
Consultations appointments available Monday-Friday
For more information, contact the center at (310) 794-6644 or speak to your Simms/Mann Clinician.
Senior Dietitian: Emma Veilleux, RDN
Community Nutrition Resources
- Simms/Mann website for free videos featuring Carolyn Katzin
- Sharsharet in the kitchen (for breast and ovarian patients
- Nutrition Counseling (FREE) | WESpark offers bilingual individual, one-hour sessions with Susan J. Speer, MS, RD, FADA, CSO, a certified nutritionist specializing in cancer nutrition.
- Mondays and Thursdays | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- St. John’s Regional Cancer Center | 1700 N. Rose Ave., Ste. 380
- Please call (844) 229-8378 for more information
- Los Robles Outpatient Oncology Nutrition Clinic Resource Sheet