Breast Cancer Adjuvant Decisions: Incorporating Late Effects of Treatment
Participate in a UCLA Research Study
- We are seeking women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer to participate in a 60 to 90-minute focus group, you will receive a $30 gift card for participating and your parking will be paid for.
- We want to learn more about women’s experiences and decision making when informed about the treatment choices for adjuvant chemotherapy of breast cancer.
- To get your input about some new methods of explaining treatment side effects.
- To access what level of information and details you would have liked to have had when making treatment choices.
- We want your feedback on the usefulness of receiving information about long and short term effects of adjuvant therapy during the initial decision making process before treatment.
- Eligible participants will have had chemotherapy for treatment of early stage breast cancer and completed chemotherapy between 1 to 5 years ago. Participants must speak English.
For more information, please call Barbara Kahn at 310-825-2520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for UCLA Research Study Flyer