Partner with us to support the many services offered through the Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology. We are part of the best cancer center in the western United States.
Your donations will help support a variety of free services to patients with cancer and their families including:
- Counseling: Individual and family support, including consultation for parents and their children
- Creative Programming: Artistic modalities, including writing, art, and music, to help patients connect to their creativity and express their unique stories
- Education: Insights into Cancer lecture series and evidence-based educational blogs, articles, and cancer-specific resources housed on the Simms/Mann Center website
- Mind/Body Workshops: Qi gong, mindfulness/meditation, art therapy, acupressure
- Spiritual Care: Individual support and the Circle of Reflection group led by the Center’s Dr. John Glaspy Chaplain in Oncology Care
- Support Groups: Breast cancer, pre-surgery, partner/spouse and bereavement support groups
You may download and print a donation form to enclose with your gift.
To give by check:
Make checks payable to Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation with “Simms/Mann Annual Fund” in the check’s memo line.
Mail to: UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, Attn: Audrey Hiatt
8-950 Factor Building
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1780
To make a gift by phone or for more information, please call (310) 794-1923 or email Audrey Hiatt at email@example.com.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the maximum extent allowable by law.