The Simms/Mann-UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology relies on philanthropy to offer nearly all of its services at no cost to patients. The Center is committed to providing care to all who need it, when they need it.
Your support allows us to continue offering this life-affirming, psychosocial care to those affected by cancer and their family members. You can give to the Annual Fund, which supports the Center’s work right now, or you can give to the Endowment, which allows the Center to continue its work for years to come.
Your donations will help support a variety of free services to patients with cancer and their families including:
- Counseling: Individual and family support, including consultation for parents and their children
- Creative Programming: Artistic modalities, including writing, art, and music, to help patients connect to their creativity and express their unique stories
- Education: Insights into Cancer lecture series and evidence-based educational blogs, articles, and cancer-specific resources housed on the Simms/Mann Center website
- Mind/Body Workshops: Qi gong, mindfulness/meditation, art therapy, acupressure
- Spiritual Care: Individual support and the Circle of Reflection group led by the Center’s Dr. John Glaspy Chaplain in Oncology Care
- Support Groups: Partner, breast cancer, pre-surgery, partner/spouse and bereavement support groups
Donate to support the Center now, or donate to the Endowment Campaign to ensure the Center can continue to offer its services in perpetuity.