The Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology’s Advisory Board is comprised of individuals interested in making a significant impact on the care of patients with cancer and their families, supporting the mission of the Simms/Mann Center and helping to expand the resources to support the Center.
Goals of the Advisory Board
- To raise awareness in the community of the Simms/Mann-UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology as a national model for providing integrative patient care for individuals and families touched by cancer.
- To support the free psychosocial and educational programs offered by the Center through Advisory Board contributions of a minimum of $10,000 annually, per member.
- To increase the base of support for the Center to enhance its ongoing programs and expand services.
- Three meetings per year as needed.
- Board service for a three-year term (renewable).
- Willingness to recruit and orient new Advisory Board members and to serve as a link to the community, articulating the Center’s mission, accomplishments, and goals.
We welcome your inquiries. Please contact Margaret Steele, Executive Director of JCCF; Francesca Cota, Director of Development; or Anne Coscarelli, PhD, Founding Director, or Kauser Ahmed, Associate Director, Simms/Mann – UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology, (310) 794-6644.